Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I can't stop thinking about j.  I saw a post on fb that was just to me...not sure she meant to do that.  It was an update on what her week has been like.  I want to respond so bad but I'm not sure that I should...  she needs her space from me because I prvide the distraction for her as well... but I so want to somehow communicate with her.
We'll see...

R walked in on me roo tonight.  I didn't expect her home.  It was rather awkward.  But she went to bed and I did my thing...it was still really strange.  She has this draw for me when it comes to sex.  We did have good sex...but that was about it....sad really

I can't wait for her to be gone...at the same time, it's goin to be really strange

No comments:

Post a Comment