Friday, October 14, 2011

I'm feeling a bit better at the moment.  I saw that j saw my secrect message on fb reminding her to breathe and that she was using the quartz.  That was very encouraging.

I went to see my therapist yesterday.  It was an extremly good session. He helped to provide me with good insight and information.

I want to put together a little informational description of the values of rose quartz and maybe even send her a nice drawstring bag to keep it in. 
However I'm conflicted because I am supposed to be maintaining my distance and even that little contact might be enough to throw things off for them.  I think I wll haveto wait a little while and just send it as a reminder that I still care.

R and I are doing ok I guess.  At least we aren't fighting.  I can't wait until she moves out though.  The waiting is drving me crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment